SEL - VIT - E
THE WINNING FUEL
OF CHAMPION HORSES
PROTECTION FROM FREE RADICALS WITH POTENT ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT
Supplements antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C and selenium which are beneficial to horses by decreasing the oxidative stress and supports healthy muscle and maintains a strong immune system.
Oxidative stress in horses is a common phenomenon with intense and endurance exercise. Oxidative stress occurs when antioxidants are insufficient, causing oxidation to potentially damage DNA, proteins, and lipids, and responsible for degenerative changes.
Vitamin E is a complex nutrient with many important functions. Vitamin E, selenium and Vitamin C a powerful anti-oxidant combination help protect horses from damaging free radicals generated by exercise, illness, and other sources of oxidative stress.
- Benefits and supports muscular, nervous, and immune systems.
- Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health.
- Promotes repair of damaged tissues and cells.
- Helps in normal reproductive, Cellular and Neuromuscular Functions.
- Organic Selenium helps maintain the strength and integrity of cell membranes by promoting optimal growth and performance.
Enclosed Level Scoop measures 50 g.
Adult Horses : Feed 50 g per day or as directed by Veterinarian or Equine nutritionist.
Ponies : Feed 25 g per day as directed by Veterinarian or Equine nutritionist
Note: These recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500 kg. Adjust according to the weight of horse and condition.
- dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Vitamin C, Selplex in palatable base.
- Consult Veterinarian prior to administering this product.
- Close container after each use.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children to prevent unwanted consumption.