NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT FOR EXERCISE INDUCED PULMONARY HEAMORAGE
Specially formulated to contain a special blend of bioflavonoid, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6 & Vitamin B12 to regenerate red blood cells.
Hesperidin helps strengthen delicate capillaries and help to prevent bruising and varicose veins from strain associated with hard training and competition.
Exercise-induced pulmonary haemorrhage (EIPH or bleeding) occurs when capillaries in the lung rupture during intense training, refers to the presence of blood the airways. Improved elasticity of RBCs may reduce the incidence of exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage (EIPH) or bleeding.
• Has beneficial effect on reducing airway inflammation.
• Reduces inflammation in the lungs.
• Helps strengthen capillary walls
• Complete nutritional supplement for problems associated with haemorrhage.
Note: These recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500kg. Adjust according to the weight of horse.
• Enclosed Level Scoop measures 30 g.
Rutin, Hesperidin, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 in Palatable Base.
25 g., 100 g & 1 Kg. Multi Layered Pouches
There are no reviews yet.